Java Fullstack Developer 4-5 years of experience.August 9, 2021 2021-08-09 11:46
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Be a part of a team developing a rapidly growing product used by thousands.
- Responsible for Java development and building large scale applications that are high performance, scalable, and resilient in an microservices environment
- Experience in building data models and backend applications for large scale, real time data flow applications.
- Develop a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and know exactly how, when, and which data to scrap, parse and store this data
- Evaluate new technologies and tools such as new frameworks, methodologies, best practices and other areas that will improve overall efficiencies and product quality
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
Skills And Qualifications
4 to 5 years of proven experience in developing API centric core Java/J2EE applications using Spring boot, JPA, REST API, XML and JSON
Experience in frontend framework any one of Backbone, Angular, Vue or React
Working experience in any one of the Cloud Platforms – Google Cloud or AWS
Experience in large scale databases – NoSQL and MongoDB.
Hands on experience in Eclipse based development development and using Git, SVN, Junit
Loads of enthusiasm + ownership to work in startup culture
Past experience in startups or product development is a great plus.